Why Study in Australia
Australia is a modern, democratic country with great healthcare, world-class education and geography that’s like no place else on earth. Being a safe location with a high standard of living, Australia is a wonderful place to study and explore, making it the 3rd most popular study destination in the world for international students. Australians are kind and friendly, with an immense passion for sport, food and entertainment. Just like on campus, you will meet people from different cultures and faiths across Australia.
The country’s dynamic way of life and warm culture has drawn students overall reliably. An expanding number of understudies are additionally settling on Australia to read abroad for its a-list training, post-study work openings, and brilliant nature of living. Whatever course you decide to attempt, you’ll be guaranteed phenomenal scholastic greatness and an emotionally supportive network for international students.
How is the Australian Education System
- Australian universities are rated amongst the best in the world, with 8 of them ranked in the Top 100
- The Australian University system is even better than Germany and New Zealand (9th in the world)
- Most universities are located in capital cities that rank in the top 30 most liveable cities for students
- Over $200,000,000 is spent annually on international scholarships by the Government
- A huge number of international students choose Australia each year as their study destination, owing to its welcoming environment.
- Rest assured, with a great education in Australia, you can live, study and experience a culture with plenty of tourist attractions and well-equipped transportation facilities.
How Much Will It Cost To Study In Australia
Australia Student Visa Requirements
- Visa Requirement
- Good academics
- IELTS Score as suggested in the English language requirement
- Finances to support education as per the living expenses guideline given under living expenses
- Genuine Intentions to Study in Australia
- Immigration on Arrival: Your passport will be checked when you arrive at the airport to make sure you’re allowed to come into the country. It must be valid for the whole of your stay.
Best Places to Study in Australia for Students
If you’re looking for the best places to study abroad in Australia, a unique faraway land full of cuddly koalas, pristine beaches, and bustling towns, look no further. Australia has some of the best cities in the world in terms of having the best educational institutions, and also in offering the best environment for international students to live.
The List’s of Best Place to Study Abroad in Australia: